I’ve spent the last couple days trying to update the comment system on the blog so I can reply more personally to all the great comments you leave. It’s been a headache and I’m still in the middle of it but I just realized it’s been two days and I haven’t posted anything because I’ve been working on the upgrades when I get a free minute.
Today I thought I’d check in and tell you a few random thoughts to get you through till tomorrow when I’ll share some great book recommendations 🙂
1. Elli’s favorite letter is W. I came home yesterday and she was wandering around saying “W” all over the place. Today she is also saying the sound of the letter W.
2. I was behind on laundry when I decided last Thursday to get caught up. Only to have the washer flash an error code at me! I finally got it fixed THIS morning. Yea, we’ve been recycling clothes from the floor and it’s been pretty bad. I’ve never been so excited to do laundry before!
3. I really want to go to the Evo ’10 Conference in Park City, Utah. I keep forgetting to ask my mom if she’s up to taking care of the girls for two and a half days while I go. I don’t like being two hours ahead of her. She’s just not ready to talk at 8 am my time!
4. I’ve been way too tired lately and just found out my iron is low. I’m hoping the twice a day iron supplement the doctor wants me to take will improve my energy.
5. We are a weekend and three days away from the end of the semester. I am so excited for Brent to be finished, at least for a little bit, and for the two road trips we have planned. So. Excited.
6. We had fun at a local National Park last Saturday. It was a beautiful day and we were all in a great mood. The pictures in this post are from then. Sammi took the one of me and Brent. She’s a budding photographer.