We had lots and lots of hours in the car on our drive to Hershey, PA and then on to the Baltimore area for the wedding. Sometimes it’s just so easy to throw a movie on and enjoy how quiet the kids are zoned in and all. But, really, I’d rather make memories with my kids while we’re driving and seeing new things. We try to find a balance between movies and everything else. When we’re not watching movies, though, we have an awesome collection of kindie music we enjoy.
This trip he had several new CDs that we listened to and came to love. Those songs will forever remind me of the time we drove to learn about Milton Hershey and all the other fun memories that are part of that road trip (like Hershey Chocolate World.) Here is our soundtrack.
Top 10 Most Memorable Songs for our Hershey PA Roadtrip
10. Tickle Machine by The WhirlyGigs from the album Greetings from Cloud 9
9. The Best Parts by Eric Herman from the album Party Animal
8. The Dessert Song by The WhirlyGigs from the album Greetings from Cloud 9
7. Wipe It Away by Demi Mays from the album Dandelion
6. Blue Whale by The WhizPops from the album Sea Blue Sea
5. Heel, Toe, and Away We Go from I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
4. Beauty Land by Dani from the album Beauty Land
3. Manta Ray by The WhizPops from the album Sea Blue Sea
2. I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly from I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
1. Dandelion by Demi Mays from the album Dandelion
What songs take you to a specific memory or moment in time?