It’s always fun to see what gets the most attention on Because Babies Grow Up. So, just in case you missed them, let me give you a run down of the most popular.
5. This Year’s Big News While we did have a baby this year, this post is actually announcing my pregnancy with Scott. There was some extra concern with his pregnancy because my hormone levels indicated he might have Trisomy-18. We feel so blessed to have a healthy, loud, messy Scott in our family. We are very excited to celebrate his 3rd birthday on January 1. I can’t believe how quickly those three years have gone. Also cool in this post is the audio of his heartbeat from one of my appointments. Still so fun to listen to!
4. Birthday Presents for a Boy Turning 2
Scott is apparently quite popular on the blog this year! We had a lot of fun deciding which presents would be most loved by our little guy when he turned two. He has loved all them presents and still plays with them regularly almost a year later! This has also been quite a popular pin!
3. Creative Ways to Dispose Of and Reuse Old Baby Clothes
This popular post was written by guest blogger Janice Kanelos of 3 Kids & a Baby. She offers unique and creative ideas for managing all the clothes little ones grow out of so quickly.
2. Snowflake and Snowman Crafts for Little Ones
This post was part of a Winter Carnival I organized a few years ago. The kids still love to cut out snowflakes, but are now getting better at keeping the mess in one place and helping clean it up! And I’m thinking it might be time to revive the snowman crafts. We still have two weeks till the girls are back in school.
1. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star CraftsThis has been a most popular post for quite some time. We love these crafts and they are easy for little ones to do with just some prep work and can be more challenging for more autonomous kids to do on their own. I love projects with varying levels of complexity because then we can all work together and yet each child is working on the skills that are age appropriate.