The holidays are over and it’s still winter! Now that the novelty of snow and cold weather has worn off, what are we going to do to survive the next few months of winter? Why, celebrate, of course! I came up with the idea for Winter Wonderland from a Care Bears book I bought Sammi at the grocery store. The last story in the book is Winter Wonderland where all the Care Bears get together to celebrate the first snow.
We’ve already had our first snow, and second and third and a few while we were away for the holidays, but we can still celebrate the joys of this season with the enthusiasm of those Care Bears. They had singing, games and treats; my definition of a pretty exciting party!
Sponsors and Prizes
It wouldn’t be a party, though, if there weren’t great prizes up for grabs! We have some wonderful sponsors who’ve donated products for BBGU readers to win as part of Winter Wonderland.
- Everyone Loves to Dance from Aaron Nigel Smith
- Personalized Gummi Labels from Sippy Stuff
- This Is Me Journal from This Is Me
- Dress Up Cape from yours truly at Because Babies Grow Up
Ways to Enter
Leave a comment on this post describing your ideal winter weather.
Additional Entries: Leave a comment for each one you do
- Become a fan of Because Babies Grow Up on Facebook!
- Update your Facebook status: “Come celebrate winter with these great prizes, crafts, activities and more! http://bit.ly/7gzKWw”
- Tweet this: “Join @ajpassey in celebrating winter with great prizes, music, crafts, activities and more! http://bit.ly/7gzKWw”
- Add the Winter Wonderland button to your sidebar, if you have a blog.
- Add Because Babies Grow Up to your blog roll, if you have a blog.
- Subscribe to Because Babies Grow Up
- Blog about what you do to celebrate the winter months after the holidays are over. Each Saturday I will post links and summaries to all the posts you contribute. Make sure you come back and leave a link to your post so I can find it! Include a line at the end something like: “This post is part of the Winter Wonderland Carnival at Because Babies Grow Up.”
- An additional entry for each post on BBGU you comment on during the Winter Wonderland Carnival.
Winter Wonderland is open from January 18 through January 31 at 11:59 pm EST. All comments submitted before then will count as entries in the giveaways.