After coming back from Tennessee, I realize there are things to do here in Utah before we leave for good! There are so many places, restaurants, parks and such that we love here that I’ve taken for granted. I want to make sure we love them all up before we head out. Here is my list of things to do in Utah before we move.
Things To Do in Utah
- International Peace Gardens
- Gardner Village
- Museum of Art at BYU (current exhibit: Walter Wick)
- Bean Life Science Museum (Home of Shasta the Liger)
- BYU Museum of Peoples and Cultures (Friday 11 am they have a storytime for toddlers and preschoolers of Stories from Around the World)
- Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum
- Hogle Zoo
- Temple Square
- See Joseph Smith, Prophet of the Restoration at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Liberty Park, 6th East and 9th South, great playground for kids, historical buildings and
- Tracy Aviary (at Liberty Park)
- Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point (World’s Largest Display of Mounted Dinosaurs)
- Utah Museum of Natural History
- Gossner Dairy Plant
- Scera Park Pools
- Eat at Texas Roadhouse (although not as desperate since we found two in Knoxville!)
- Teddy Bear Picnic in June at Orem Public Library
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- The City Library in Salt Lake
- Bountiful Temple (Where Brent and I were married)
These are mostly our favorites where we go again and again. But a few are things I’ve wanted to do and we haven’t gotten around to them yet. Here we enter crunch time! We only have a month until Brent leaves for COT for a month and then we move 3 days after he returns.
What do you love to do in Utah or in your own area?